Internet Rebels

After watching the Google EPIC, I had a burst of "creative" thought (which is very rare let me tell you) about a futuristic novel based in 2015 about a renegade who is part of a network of people who run a parallel internet over P2P protocol. The idea being that once you develop protocols to index and search the P2P member site using distributed indexes you may be able to browse the net anonymously. But after reading these articles, it seems to me that something like above may become a reality rather than remaining a fiction in my head. But seriously guys is it good to reject a more structured way to generate internet content just because the format is being proposed by companies that are trying to make money out of people's content. May be I am being too naive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vendor List

2006 Prediction - Recap

Understanding IAM Technology: Web Single Sign On (Web SSO) Part I - Introduction and Use Case Definition