On a personal note

It has been a while since I last posted on this blog. In the mean while, I have moved back to my home country India and have settled in Pune. Even though I continue to be in the Identity and Access Management domain, my role has changed a bit where I would be focusing on scaling out the IAM practice instead of working with clients on daily basis. At the same time to keep my skills fresh, I will be working on selected projects because there is nothing like talking and working with clients in trenches to be at the cutting edge (already have done one tour of duty and learned a lot about portals in retail banking while working on a authorization policy model for multiple retail banks).
I would be looking forward to continue sharing with you all some of my experiences and thoughts in IAM space on this blog. I will be resurrecting my other blog which will concentrate on my life in India and other issues that I want to talk about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vendor List

2006 Prediction - Recap

Understanding IAM Technology: Web Single Sign On (Web SSO) Part I - Introduction and Use Case Definition